Monday, February 08, 2010

Greetings!

Let me start by saying what was my intention creating this blog I titled Autograph Gatherer, although this name is sufficiently clear.
Here I’ll explain how to successfully receive autographs from celebrities and, every week, different autograph documents will be posted by me. At the same time, I will try to write some information about what is each celebrity known for, most from movies, TV entertainment, sports and whatsoever.

The autographs I’ll be posting are from my private collection. I will only be showing my TTM (Through The Mail) autographs. I’ll explain how it is possible to have autographs TTM so everyone who wants to join this hobby may be successful in a near future! It is a great hobby, because you don’t have to fly to other countries to ask the celebrity for their autograph; they will send it to you! You’ll be going to pick up the mail wondering “Will I get something today?”.

No comments:

Post a Comment