Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Matthew Lewis Success


Hi everyone,

This week I’ll be posting another Harry Potter autograph. This time from Matthew Lewis, who plays Neville Longbottom.

Matthew Lewis is mostly known for his role in Harry Potter. An important aspect that got him to play Neville Longbottom was the fact that he was a huge fan of the Harry Potter series.

Matthew’s character, Neville, is a Hogwarts student who, as well as Harry Potter, is in the Gryffindor house. His favourite subject is Herbology and his least favourite course is Potions, mainly because he’s afraid of Professor Snape, the Potions Professor. Neville’s a great friend of Harry that we get to know better as the series evolves. He’s an important part in Harry’s group of friends, shown on their various adventures throughout their journey to defeat Voldemort.

Matthew Lewis was great with the photos he autographed to me. He autographed all the photos I sent to him, and he even sent me one of his own; all personalized! He sent a typed note mainly thanking for the time writing to him, but he’s sorry he could not answer personally to the letter due to the amount of mail. However, in that note, he answered me (handwritten) to the questions I asked him in my letter! The photo above is from one of the photos I sent to him.

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool! It's good to see actors that dedicated to their fans.

    ReplyDelete