Monday, April 26, 2010

Geoge Martin Success


Greetings,

Today I’m posting another success related to the music industry.

Sir George Martin is a record producer, musician, arranger and composer. He is often called “The Fifth Beatle”. This title is due to his work as a producer of all Beatles’ albums but one. He even plays piano on some of The Beatles’ songs.

The Beatles were an English rock band from the 60s. Their success remains till today, and their songs are known by everyone, such as “Yesterday”, “Hey Jude”, “Yellow Submarine”, among others. Their members were Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. George Martin was an important part of the groups’ history, producing their albums, taking them to a level no other group had reached before.

George Martin sent me a couple of photos, all autographed and personalized! Having this autograph is like having a bit of history, which makes listening to The Beatles' songs even more enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, congrats! I also have my own blogspot where I upload my autographs, please check it out! I am having a look at yours right now!! Keep the good work!!

    http://elcoleccionistadeautografos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete